July 19, 2011

In My Purse: Better Than Floss!

I know this has pretty much nothing to do with food (well, I guess it does, but don't think about it too much or it's a little unappetizing) and is probably going to sound like an infomercial, but I'm posting it anyway because I have become a huge proponent of this product:


One thing that can really hamper my enjoyment of a meal is getting food stuck between my teeth.  Which happens a lot.  It drives me nutty.  These little guys are the portable, better-than-floss tool for cleaning between your teeth (I promise I'm not being paid or anything to say this!  They were recommended by my dentist.  And they're awesome).

They have a handy dandy cover for cleanliness and portability...


...and an awesome cone shaped top that really gets between your teeth!


(Hopefully you can see the awesome cone shaped top.)

Each one lasts for a while, and they really have proven better than floss at getting little things out from between my teeth (sorry, this is a pretty unappetizing post...).  Now I can eat sandwiches without being tormented for the rest of the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment