May 25, 2011

In the News: Barbeque Sauce!

Living in an itty-bitty apartment, I will be honest, I don't grill much.  Or ever, really.  There are grills available in the apartment complex, but I have never braved trying them.  So, on the topic of getting ready for summer (and Memorial Day!), I don't have much to offer in terms of grilling tips or recipes.  However, I am a devoted reader of the Washington Post food section, and today they featured the resuts of their Barbeque Sauce Recipe Contest, so I figured I would share the article with all of you, in case you haven't already read it and would like some BBQ ideas for the weekend.  The top three recipes are linked at the end of the article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/the-barbecue-sauces-that-won-our-hearts/2011/05/17/AFznCaAH_story.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment